Google

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Nate Starkman & Sons Discography

Does anybody here collecting Nate Starkman & Sons label artists?
I have few Nate Starkman & Sons label records on vinyl and some of them even better than classical 80ies neo-psychodelics from monstrous label 4AD. FOURWAYCROSS, SAVAGE REPUBLIC, SHIVA BURLESQUE, DARK ARTS, SOUL BROTHERS, MARNIE, AUTUMN FAIR and who knows any how many other artists. I can prepare mp3 from vinyl and if You're interested - post them here. And if You have some of them - share with others here, please! :)
Long live PSYCHEDELIA! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Rainy Day Sponge said...

I've posted a few in Lost In Tyme blog (Marnie, Drowning Pool, Man from Missouri and others -non NS&S but in the same league), you could take a look if you want. There are also similar posts in Mutant Sounds, and a couple more here and there. I usually avoid to post anything that's in print, like Savage Republic or Drowning Pool. I would be very interested in Dark Arts "Carnival of Souls", or Soul Brothers, if you have them. Contact me if you want something from this scene, there's a chance I have it.

3:25 PM  
Blogger humppazoid said...

:) Thank You! I think I haven't Dark Arts LP, but need to check out to be sure:)

12:58 PM  
Blogger Jeff Brenneman said...

I just came across your Nate Starkman post. I was in an 80's band WHITE GLOVE TEST and we were fortunate to be able to release 2 albums on the label.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Totally Fuzzy